Nikon 10×25 HG L DCF Binoculars:
- Outstanding performance from superior optical technologies
- Original multilayer coating for all lenses and prisms ensures a high light transmission rate across a wide range of wavelengths and reduces flare and ghosts for excellent colour reproduction
- Prisms feature a phase-correction coating and a high-reflection silver coating to deliver enhanced resolution and brighter images
- Field flattener lens used in the eyepiece provides a sharper image up to the periphery
- All lenses and prisms employ eco-glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic. The body, eyepiece lens cap, objective lens caps, case and strap are made from non-vinyl chloride materials.
- Comfortable viewing even with eyeglasses
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers.
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click adjustment facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint.
- Rubber eyecups are made from soft-touch silicon material
- Large focusing ring makes for easy operation, even when wearing gloves
- All models are waterproof and fog-free. Bodies are filled with nitrogen gas.
- Low temperature operation
- Enjoy excellent performance at temperatures as low as -20°C (-30°C for the 8x20HG L DCF / 10x25HG L DCF)