Ready to start making your own 3D images? Take a look at the Panasonic 3D LUMIX G 12.5mm/F12 Lens for DMC-GH2–the world’s first interchangeable 3D lens that doesn’t require a dedicated 3D camera. This extremely compact (3.2 x 4.4 x 4″) lens has a dual optical system within the diameter of the lens mount that creates stereo images from the left and right lenses, to be processed with a 3D image processing system. It produces 3D images without distortion or time lag between left and right images, even for moving objects. 3D images, even close-up shots, taken with this lens are easy on the eyes when viewed on 3D VIERA televisions. This lens is made specifically for the Panasonic DMC-GH2S and DMC-GH2K.
- World’s first interchangeable 3D lens
- Dual optical system
- 3D images without distortion or time lag between left and right images, even for moving objects
- Compatible with Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2S and DMC-GH2K
- Extremely lightweight (1.59 oz/45 g) and compact (0.81″ x 2.24″ diameter/2.05 cm x 5.7 cm diameter) Micro Four Thirds lens
- 3D images are easily viewed on Panasonic 3D-capable VIERA televisions (available separately)