Do your photos seem, oh, maybe a little humdrum lately? Do your videos lack a certain je ne sais quoi–pizzazz, in other words? For a different perspective, take a look through this Panasonic Lumix G Fisheye 8mm/F3.5 Lens with a Micro Four Thirds mount.
With a 180° angle of view, the world is a very different place. And this full-frame Fisheye lens captures that view brilliantly with 10 elements in 9 groups (1 ED lens) to minimize chromatic aberration and distortion, multi-coating to minimize ghosts and flare, and a stepping motor for smooth and silent focusing (especially helpful with video).
When used with a Panasonic G Micro System camera, the lens operates with full contrast auto focus, focusing as close as 4″. Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas (the famous and elusive bokeh). Sheet filters such as gels may be used on the rear element for more creative options.
- Distinctive 180° perspective for photos and video
- Smallest and lightest digital interchangeable fisheye lens on the market
- ED lens minimizes chromatic aberration and distortion through entire focusing range
- Focuses as close as 4″ from the lens
- When mounted on a LUMIX G Micro System camera, the Fisheye lens uses the high-speed and accurate contrast AF system
- Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings
- A sheet filter such as a gelatin filter can be inserted in the rear of the lens
- A stepping motor makes the focusing action smooth and silent for use in both photo and movie recording
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare enhancing optical performance