Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO Lens (OLYMPUS MALAYSIA 1 YEAR WARRANTY)
- Regular price
- RM 6,081.00
- Sale price
- RM 6,081.00
- Regular price
OLYMPUS M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150MM F2.8 PRO BLACK LENS
Zoom in, zoom out—a good telephoto lens doesn’t care what you do. It adjusts quickly to your demands and takes the best picture possible, no matter how far away or close the subject. Introducing the OLYMPUS M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150MM F2.8 PRO BLACK LENS, a lens that can handle everything from far-off shots to near portraits, pulling off each shot with beauty and precision.
- The chief innovation here? Autofocus that’s dang near stealthy, thanks to the industry-first Dual VCM. This voice coil motor and the lack of gears offers quick, quiet autofocus no matter how far or close the shot.
- Add a dash of durability—heck, add a whole heap of it. Because this Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens is splashproof, dustproof, and even freezeproof, which means even you northerners will be able to use this lens year-round.
- The zoom range is fantastic, offering a high maximum and low minimum, which gives you the versatility to shoot live events with ease.
Brandish your Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lens at your next important event and you’re sure to take crisp, high-quality photos no matter where you plant your subject.
Learn about the OLYMPUS M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150MM F2.8 PRO BLACK LENS
There are two “P’s” that matter most to photographers in the market for a quality telephoto lens: portability and professionalism. Sure, producing a professional-quality telephoto shot is important—and we’ll talk about the features in the OLYMPUS M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150MM F2.8 PRO BLACK LENSthat make it possible here. But we at Adorama ask: what ever happened to good old-fashioned portability? Luckily, you can get the best of both worlds in this Olympus 40-150mm lens, part of the Olympus Micro Four Thirds lens series, because it offers both in one lightweight, easy-to-use lens.
- Innovation where it counts. If you’ve ever heard the phrase “two minds are better than one,” then you know the power of adding a little something extra to the equation. In photography, there’s no better place than with this, the Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 lens’s industry-first Dual VCM, or, voice coil motor, autofocus system. The focusing mechanism is separated into two distinct lens groups, controlled by linear drive motors that give your autofocus system a speed and precision that’s unequaled in a lens of this type. What’s more, the lack of gears here will be obvious in how quietly your AF runs.
- Durability and construction - the two should always go hand in hand. With the Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 lens, they do, thanks to the premium metal lens body that incorporates a design of 16 lens elements in 10 groups. And the Super EDA glass will help reduce the chromatic aberration that so many people who’ve bought cheap lenses over the years know all too well. There’s no reason you have to settle for second best when this lens was built with first-rate skill.
- Dustproof, freezeproof, splashproof—heck, the Olympus 40-150mm F2.8 PRO lenssounds when you put it like that. But truly, this lens is capable of handling a number of elements, which means that you’ll be able to brandish it just about anywhere you like. Sure, you worry about a lens of this quality, but with its tough construction, why would you ever need to?
- Portable. We can’t go over a list of features without addressing perhaps the most important one—this Olympus is just dang portable, capable of going just about anywhere with you. Its inner zoom mechanism allows the lens to keep a very-portable size of just over six inches, ensuring that you get the most possible zoom power for your space. It’s not a space telescope—but it performs like a heck of a telephoto lens without the burden of carrying around something big and bulky.
- Perfect for wedding or event photography thanks to a minimum focus distance of just 20 inches, which gives you the option of zooming in or zooming out to take beautiful portraits and live event shots. And there’s plenty of light-grabbing prowess here, which ensures that even those dimly lit wedding reception halls will serve as a beautiful setting.
It’s rare—even here at Adorama—to find a telephoto lens of such magnifying power built into such a portable package. But the OLYMPUS M. Zuiko Digital ED 40-150MM F2.8 PRO BLACK LENSmanages to pull it off with .
From the Manufacturer
The Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO lens is a long telephoto zoom lens, built for the Micro Four Thirds mount Olympus camera, with the 35mm equivalent of an 80-300mm lens. Designed with professional photographers in mind, this compact lens has a constant wide aperture of f/2.8, autofocuses very quickly, and is ruggedly built.
What you should know about this lens:
• Fast focus: The Olympus 40-150 f/2.8 PRO lens is the first with Dual Voice Coil Motor (VCM), featuring quick, fast autofocus
• Durably built: The lens is splashproof, dustproof, and freezeproof.
• Outstanding optics: Consists of 16 elements in 10 groups, including Super EDA glass to reduce Chromatic aberration.
• Small and light: Inner-zoom keeps the lens size consistent; it measures a tad longer than six inches and weighs just 1.7 pounds, remarkable considering its focal range.
Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 Features
- Compact, high-performance telephoto zoom lens with dustproof/splashproof
- Featuring dust and splash-proofing capability designed to withstand the rigors of professional use, this is the first telephoto zoom lens in the M.ZUIKO PRO series of high-performance lenses.
Be the first to review
Write an review
How would you rate the product?
More thought about the product